> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Construction Law > i have construction related collections. Job is been completed and need to collect $150K

i have construction related collections. Job is been completed and need to collect $150K

1 Answers. Asked on Mar 02nd, 2017 on Construction Law - California
More details to this question:
I have been contracted to do roofing Hvac now the job is done client not answering the phone ive put mechanics lien on the property
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Mar 03rd, 2017 at 12:25 PM

So long as you have properly filed a mechanic's lien, then you have to bring a lawsuit on the unpaid balance owed within 90 days.

Report Abuse
Construction Law
From zoning issues to negotiating construction contracts and from mechanics liens to defects and delays, construction law requires attorneys to have a range of experience and knowledge in a host of areas necessary to guide projects from inception to completion. Whether you're involved in a private project or a public works project, whether your company operates in the construction industry or you're a client who wants something built, a construction law firm can advise and consult with you throughout the project, helping to ensure you have the necessary legal protections in your contracts, assisting you on zoning and permitting issues, and working to resolve any disputes that arise.
Have an Construction Law Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

347 Answers, 21 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

253 Answers, 43 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

192 Answers, 27 Legal Topics

Ms. Maryellen Sullivan, Esq.

Attorney - Maine

155 Answers, 4 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

148 Answers, 22 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

143 Answers, 36 Legal Topics

R. Sam Price

Attorney - California

83 Answers, 14 Legal Topics

Construction Law Local Law Firms  
In United States change location
Please select state Update
Wusinich & Brogan

Downingtown, PA

| Contact Now

Munson, Rowlett, Moore & Boone, P.A.

Little Rock, AR

| Contact Now

Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums