> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Construction Law > Need to find a lawyer who deals with contractor litigation

Need to find a lawyer who deals with contractor litigation

1 Answers. Asked on Aug 13th, 2015 on Construction Law - New Jersey
More details to this question:
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Aug 20th, 2015 at 12:58 PM

One of my partners does construction litigation.  If you are in Monmouth or Ocean County, please feel free to give me a call.

Report Abuse
Construction Law
From zoning issues to negotiating construction contracts and from mechanics liens to defects and delays, construction law requires attorneys to have a range of experience and knowledge in a host of areas necessary to guide projects from inception to completion. Whether you're involved in a private project or a public works project, whether your company operates in the construction industry or you're a client who wants something built, a construction law firm can advise and consult with you throughout the project, helping to ensure you have the necessary legal protections in your contracts, assisting you on zoning and permitting issues, and working to resolve any disputes that arise.
Have an Construction Law Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

320 Answers, 20 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

243 Answers, 45 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

142 Answers, 23 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

105 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

85 Answers, 37 Legal Topics

Edward J. Dimon

Attorney - New Jersey

82 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Bruce Robins

Attorney - New York

81 Answers, 8 Legal Topics

Construction Law Local Law Firms  
In United States change location
Please select state Update
Anderson, Mayfield, Hagan & Thron, P.A.

West Palm Beach, FL

| Contact Now

Roig Lawyers

Tallahassee, FL

| Contact Now

Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums