Can I file charges for work not being done that I paid for?

Asked on Oct 18th, 2016 on Construction Law - Tennessee
More details to this question:
Paid $5600 for a building to be built in my property. Work has never been done an builder continues to avoid my calls and emails.
Answered on Oct 18th, 2016 at 2:36 PM
You can try to have a criminal warrant taken out for theft or you can sue him civilly.
Report Abuse

If you would like to contact me personally by either phone or email, you may do so as follows: Patrick Johnson, Johnson, Scruggs & Barfield, 95 White Bridge Road, S. 508, Nashville, Tennessee, 37205, email:; Cell: 615-646-9417; Office: 615-352-8326

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters