Contractor failed to perform contract which was to refinish a small screen porch concrete floor. He has already been paid $1500.

Asked on Jun 08th, 2016 on Construction Law - Tennessee
More details to this question:
Answered on Jun 08th, 2016 at 2:50 PM
You can sue to recover your money.
Report Abuse

If you would like to contact me personally by either phone or email, you may do so as follows: Patrick Johnson, Johnson, Scruggs & Barfield, 95 White Bridge Road, S. 508, Nashville, Tennessee, 37205, email:; Cell: 615-646-9417; Office: 615-352-8326

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters